CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ups and Down

So much things happen lately and I didn't bother to post anything in my blog due to lots of things that happens around me. Well, there's a taking a break and getting in back... Final examination, 2 days of fucking pissed off meeting with the MQA people from semenanjung which was a totally disaster and they keep on pushing my limitation of being angry and mad. My madness was on my neck length. Luckily I have my iPod to cool me down. My SE w595 is not with me anymore. Which is my Handphone. Currently using my aunt's phone. Don't know when will I have another new phone. I'm done with my studies, exams, assignments and important (my ass) meeting with the MQA. Now I got nothing to do except waiting for my Transcript paper from the college and for me to submit to another uni/college to continue my Degree. I'm sure that I'm going back to Miri for CNY though. But for now... I keep on going out every single night and get back home pretty late. Ever since problems appear, i keep on doing all the bad things (sorry for doing that) and now trying to cut off those things and do the things I did just like before. Anyway, that's it for this moment. Sorry because it's just a short blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.