CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Not my favourite

Well, that particular day (my own reference on which day I'm talking about) wasn't my most favourite day at all... In fact, it makes me hating of staying here at my own hometown. I just say what I gotta say... If you do not like how I do it, you better do it yourself. Don't be lazy and making us all as your maid because we do not live to please you and we have our own life to deal. How hard is it to do a simple things. If we can do it, why not you? Oh wait, I forgot why you couldn't do it...

YOU'RE A LAZY PIG

I just can't wait to get out from here. I'd go anywhere except here. No matter what, except for here. Your life is so much better because I'm in it being your maid doing all kinds of your work where you're suppose to do it instead of me. Your work, I'm doing it for you. Your food, I'm doing it. Your cloth, I'm taking it. Your stuff, I'm bringing it. If I left any one of it, I'm the one to blame. Why don't you do it by yourself? How hard is it to do it? At the end of the day, you take all the credits and what about me. I'm the lazy as person then huh? Even a friend of mine actually realize about it without me telling her the whole story. She knows. She did mentioned to you, but you with your 10001 reasons why you don't do it.

If only you're in my shoe... And I treat you like how you treat me. Like shit! You're old enough to think of what's your responsibility. This kind of life ain't gonna last long. You're only thinking of the short-term. Think again! You're old enough to know what you should do with your life. In the long-run, I don't think you can survive without us around. By then, I bet I'll be busy with my own life. I never wonder why some people leave you. It's because of your attitude and somehow they know your kind of attitude and start walking away. Even the ones you love. Done mentioning.

p/s:ithurtssobadandyouneverknowhowifeel

No comments: