CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Why not just admit instead of trying to be right all the time when you know you're wrong!

So yeah, my title says it all. When you know you're wrong, why not just admit it, don't just blame me and knowing that its actually your fault? I don't scold you if you're wrong even. But not you, you scold me when you're right (exceptional) and even when you're wrong. What's that? How hard is it to admit it? Another thing, you are always around! I was injured badly and now I start studying, what about you? You're always around and the only thing you do is sitting in front of your laptop most of the time! This is not the first time... Thousands of time. When I actually do the work, you take the credits! When I make money for you, you get all the income. You tell people that you work your ass up for this shit you're doing...

THAT'S A FREAKING LIE


I work my ass up for you work and I'm the one who work my ass up for your freaking salary! When there's a mistake, you end up blaming me and scolding me. If that's the case, why don't you do your own work instead of asking people! This is the reason why I can't wait to get out of town. In fact, move away from town! This is one of the reason why I hate my sports right now. Not because I suck at it, it's because of you making my life miserable because of the things you ask me to do every single time!

pissedmood!

No comments: