CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 1, 2013

3 years. Can it go further than that?

After 3 years of being together, I never have the thinking of leaving. Not even once. But you just said it tonight, "I'm gonna leave... although it hurts" Leave what? Leave me? I don't care if my tone are still raising higher than the mountain. I'm asking you. "leave me?" As long as you are not answering me, i'm not gonna stop questioning you! You have the mind of leaving me. You'd be lying if you say that you're not saying "leave you" because if not, you wouldn't even say "although it hurts" FUCK YOU! I never have that thinking and you dare to think like that! How could you!? It hurts worst than all the arguments we had and we are having now. You have that kind of thinking and I never did! Bullshit that you gonna stay in my life when you have that kind of thinking!

Great thinking there. I never would have come across with that words for the 2nd time again. I never have the thinking of leaving you at all... Not even once and you have that thinking. Great! I'd rather be alone right now. I'd rather not talk to you right now because that words stings worst than a bee.

No comments: