CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 21, 2014

Nuff Said~

First and foremost,

I hate those people who do not understand the meaning of "CATHOLIC" If you're a muslim, means that you're not a CATHOLIC. I'm not saying that I'm racist. But come on la. Common sense. You're a muslim, you don't join the catholic facebook page. Understand that dumbass! Catholic is Christian. Not muslim. You join for what? I see you requested to join, I'll delete you from joining the group. For what I add you in. Want to become a spy? Please la. We're not hiding anything from your kind. Please understand our language and for goodness sake, don't be dumb! You're embarrassing your own race.

Secondly,

This is what I have to say. Don't understand, read up the theory. Don't understand, don't expect me to explain shit. When I explain shit and you don't understand, you get mad and then say things. I'm trying my best to explain to you and make you understand. Still don't understand, look up the videos. There's THOUSANDS OF VIDEOS POSTED EVERY SINGLE DAY. Want to learn, learn from there. I've explain enough and you don't understand, I don't know how to explain anymore.

As for now, things so complicated for you, might as well don't need to do it at all. I'm done explaining and yet you don't have your own effort to read by yourself. Don't tell me that you want all the information from me. I'm not giving any shit. The next time, I'm not planning on doing. If you're thinking of doing it, you prepare yourself and you asked for it. I'm not asking for it. Every time I asked for it, you would somehow push away. Somehow no point trying to do it. This time I'm not doing it. I'd probably just go shutdown. I've tried my best already.

restdaysupposetobefreefromproblems

No comments: