CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gorgeous and Dangerous

Gorgeous yet dangerous. Use the beauty to get what they want and then disappear. Your beauty are not suppose to treat me like this. I'm suppose to be treated fair and square like others but not when you want to reply me as you like. Let see what I can do. I just thought of it. What I'll do is that I won't be sending you a text (I would lie this to myself as always) and I won't be replying your message and see how does it feel. But I doubt you'd feel sad and whatsoever not. Because you just don't bother anyways. You know what...

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

I'll just pretend that I'm fine. The fact that you actually hurt me. Sorry, no names available. So-called close friends. I'm out!

pissingoff

No comments: