CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2007



The 4 picture above is a christmas season...
Soon its gonna be christmas....
I'm a little bit sad because i'm not going anywhere...
Just gonna stay in kuching....
1st of all...
I'm gonna celebrate my birthday alone without my twin brother...John ='(
My birthday is gonna be on the 22nd December...
Usually my twin brother & i gonna celebrate it together...
But this year is different...I'm gonna celebrate it alone without him...
I'm sure gonna cry because this is my 1st time celebrating my birthday without him.
2nd of all...
Christmas gonna be a boredoom without John =(
I'm gonna miss him during...

My birthday...

My christmas...

My New year...

Looks like i'm gonna celebrate everything by my own...
Everybody gonna have a very happy celebration while i just celebrate it by my own...
Everyone asked me to go back miri for christmas...
But my holidays start on the 23 dec 07 till 1 Jan 08
What is the use of going back if my holidays is short right...
makes well i just stay...
But the thing is i'm gonna be so boredoom....
Even if i do go back to miri...I'm sure i'm not celebrating my birthday at miri...
That is even worst!
Bleahs!
I was thinking of doing some party for my 18th birthday...
But how?
Its not that i'm going back or anything...I'm like staying alone at home...
So not gonna have any 18th birthday party tho... =(
To me...My 18th birthday is kinda important...
Because there is where the freedom start in my life...
But i guess right the moment, it is not important anymore...
Because no one is celebrating for me or with me.
Nothing that its gonna be special on that day...
Unless people plan a suprise party for my 18th birthday...
Bleahs! So troublesome of my friggen life!
Arghh! ='(

No comments: