CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Part of my life was Wondering Around

I kinda realise that a part of my life was wondering around.
I didn't know at first until i realise that i push myself away from love relationship.
Now that's odd.Everyone seems to search for love but me.I just don't care about love tho.
It hurts me so badly the last time i felt in love.Crush so hard till i fall!
Then i realise i've change.
From happy to sad.
Self-confidence to awkward person.


Then some people help me out after i felt...






Brian,Barry,Gwenne,Garnette & Aylwin =D
Thank you so much! Without you guys...I wont be this happy as i was =D



Not only them...there are others too...





She are one of the girl who helps me to gain back my confidence
Thanks Princess...I so owe u one =D


&& also both of them...especially willy...without u bro...i dunno wat to do anymore
then these girl on the left...u are amazing...always there to hear my probs.I just wish i could
help u on your probs too =/
thanks yah =D

No comments: