CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007



Love is explainig above in the picture.

Sometimes i wonder...
Why can i have a special relationship like others?
Am i not good enough to have one?
Is it because of my characteristic is different than others?
Who would love me?
When will i know that person loves me?
A few mysterious question huh.


"Love the one who loves you.
Never hate the one who hates you.
Don't wait for the one who never loves you.
And never make the one who loves you wait for you.
Try to find love and Search for the meaning of it.
But never wish to have it.
Appreciate the one who loves you and value their love.
Never let them down.
Because love may come unseen.
And you can only see it when it's gone."



The words that LiL Gwenne told me.

Day by day i tried to figure out what is the question behind this words.
What is the real meaning deep inside this words?
But i failed to understand the whole picture of it.


Ga'aH!
It's confusing my mind & my life!
Now i'm stuck in the attic & my life is draining and pouring like rain.
*Sight*
I'm drowning in the love relationship but it has no water at the place i'm drowning..?


I need a cure medicine!
A cure medicine which are never could be found except i myself!
I figure out that it's worst to live alone.
I will never understand what does "LOVE" means until someone who loves me & willing to share her special relationship with me.
Then i'll understand the whole picture about love.
It's true that some people do show me what is "LOVE" means.
But in a special relationship type of love.
The phrase or words that was shown above is still a puzzle that needs to be done & arrange in the correct spaces that are given only for it.




Everyone could see the sun...
The sea...
and the clouds...
Beautiful right?
Now let me say something...
See how wonderful the view is? Everyone loves to see a beautiful view like this right.
So what i'm gonna say is...
Why can't we have this kind of 'wonderful' and 'beautiful' relationship like shown in the picture....
I mean...
The sea is 'PEACE'
while the sun is giving 'LIGHT' to our life
& the clouds has the opportunity for us to be 'CALM'.
Am i right?
Let talk about the sea now.
The reason why i say that the sea is 'PEACE' is because i don't think anyone wants a war while we have a wonderful life to live.
And this war i'm talking about is the relationship of love.
We do know that every couple would fight just because some stupid matters.
Then in the end...
Relationship are destroyed...
KabooM!
Spoil!
Now is about the Sun.
I gives 'LIGHT' to everyone.
In our life...
When we achieve something...
We would be happy right?
So we have the 'LIGHT'.
This 'LIGHT' that i mean
mostly would be in the starting of a new relationship.
When someone say to you...
'I LOVE YOU'.
We would surely be so happy right?
There where our 'LIGHT' appears in life.
'CALM'....
Hmm.....
What to describe about 'CALM'?
I'm sure when everyone goes to the beach suddenly you will see the sky....
The sea...
Everything that are at the beach...
Especially the sky...
You & everyone of us will feel so calm and not feeling worried about anything...
Problem in life just disappear pronto!

So that is it...Figure out what im talking about && try to be like the sun...the sea...or even the clouds =D

No comments: