CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back to the past during her birthday ♥

I manage to spent my last day with her on her birthday (: One of my wish came through that day. My wish was to spent time with my girlfriend during her birthday and I accomplish that wish of mine. Here are some pictures spending time with her during her birthday :D Check it out!


See how playful she is when taking pictures together with her. It's like she's so vain. Like never see pictures or something. lolx! But hey.. I like it just the way she is (: I love her so much you know. Baby.. As promise... I've update my blog. You told me that you want to see our pictures together in my blog right. So here it is (: I purposely update it today. I want you to look at it before your exam start baby. A wish of good luck and all the best from me to you (: Will be praying for you here baby (: That's all for now. I love you so much baby! Missing you so much here right now and every single moment. Muahxx!

iloveyoubaby♥

No comments: