CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just random :)



Baby's class shirt... She's gonna give it to me. Ha ha! I can't wait... And I don't know why... lolx! XP Maybe it's because this is going to be my first T-shirt I received from my girlfriend (:


Life is like an ice-cream: Enjoy it before it melts. (: Good inspiration :D


Bunny Bunny :P Ha ha!


CPU breakdown! The mother board inside condemn already. Need to either fix it or get new mother board... Damn!


Fixing the light stand... He he!



Definitely having Donuts after fixing it XP hahaha! new flavour of the donuts though... I miss the old donuts flavour :(

Anyway, my apologies to all of my readers for the late update.. Gosh this month I've been really busy with exams and assignments... Not forgetting the internet connection are so pain in the ass! Ha ha! Anyhow, that's it for today's blog alright... I'll try to update my blog asap. It depends on the connection here around my area actually... Sigh! Take care alright!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: