CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

When September ends, here comes October.

There's so many things to talk and to share since last month and this month and I have no idea where to start. Lolx! I'll share lots of pictures, things I did on the last day of September, things that I saw and a lot more. Check it out and enjoy it alright!




This was taken yesterday night at a go-kart race park. It's not really a park actually. I just don't know how to say that place :P Ha ha! Gosh! Yesterday was my first time playing go-kart and it's so freaking fun and I like it so much :P He he! Unfortunately I got number 2 in the race among 6 friends of mine including myself. I was the last driver in the starting reef and I manage to get 2nd place. My friend who were in the 1st place was in the 1st starting reef so that's why he has the advantage to win. Sigh! Oh well, at least I had fun ey :P he he! I got the best time too yesterday :P He he! It was 27.106 second. He he. Let's move on...



This was taken on the 30th of September. The last day of the month. I was so bored and I got nothing to do after my class in the morning. So I end up going to the cinema alone. I watch 2 movies in one afternoon and it's a 3D movie. Gosh! I spent rm40 just for 2 3D movie and just to fill up my boredoom afternoon. Ha ha! I watch G-force 3D and Final Destination 3D. It was awesome! It's like you're the one who is in the scene. Ha ha! I like! :P




The pictures above was taken during the raya fest (: For the first time in my life, I met Jobina Mei in person after knowing each other for almost a year just through the Internet. We're close friend through internet and hoping to meet her in person. Thanks to God we finally meet in person. I was so excited and surprise. Ha ha! She looks more cuter in person actually :P Ha ha! (Jobby, I know you're reading this... Don't kembang hidung yea XP) Ha ha!



This was taken during Fr. Stan Concert at Imperial Hotel Ballroom. I sat with Joanna Princess that night and as you all can see above... That is her hand which I conteng conteng :P Ha ha! Who asked her to conteng my finger :P Ha ha! Lolx! I love you Princess XP




This was taken on the 25th September. The only night where I could hang out with Brian and Gwen. Finally can meet up. Ha ha! Went to A1 and teman Brian and Gwen mamam. End up I have to eat also because Gwen force me. Lolx! Ha ha! After that tapau 9 cans of beer to tanjong and drink there. It was fun! Ha ha! Though it was only the 3 of us. But I like it better just the friend that I want to spent time with :)


Read the signboard carefully... I don't know if I'm the stupid guy who doesn't know how to read or is it the government just too clever to even have a mistake on writing something which was wrongly spelled? lolx! ha ha! Such idiot! XP


This was taken at Bryan's house where his parents invited me to his house for dinner and I still don't know why. Anyhow, haha! It was fun. :P the 1st picture above is a game. I don't really know what game it is. But it's fun playing that game :P haha! After that Bryan and I went to Bryan's room. Play guitar ba :P lolx!






To everyone. I would like to introduce to you all my Youngest brother. His name is Evan Columbus Donald. Born on the 22nd December 1999. The same date I was born. The difference was only our year of birth. So if any of you see this little fat kid. Ha ha! He's my brother. As in my real brother. If any of you all ever hurt him or anything... I think you all know what's the consequences ey... We may not look the same but we have the same father. So beat it!


So bored till I took a silly picture of me with a sort-of-love-shape :P Ha ha!


I was surprise that yengyeng could even eat corn stick... lolx! Ha ha! When I tried to take the corn stick away from her... She was like "give me back! give me back!" Ha ha!

This was taken on my last day in Miri. I just knew that Sunday is a no plastic bag day. Cool! Ha ha! :P

Anyway, that's it for now. Baby, I'm gonna upload our pictures together the next day alright. I promise (: Ta ta for now!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: