CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The past time and current time :)

Hello to all of my blog readers.. First of all, sorry for the late reply yeah... I'm busy with my exams. Anyhow, as all of you can see that my title is the past time and current time right... Well, most of today's blog will be all pictures... I'm gonna let my pictures do all the talking.. It's from the past time and current time (: So check it out alright :D

class of form 5 science 3 barbecue at Tanjung Lubang, Miri

Class of 2003. Form 2 :D I'm seating in the front row, second from the left.

class of 2005. Form 4 Science 3. Top row, first from the left.

Class of 2006. Form 5 Science 3. Top row, third from the right

Karate-Do beach barbecue. In the Middle with my twin.







Piasau Boat Club, Miri first Karate Tournament. I won myself 2 Gold medal with 2 trophy. Overall, 4 Golds bring back home. Surprisingly, My brothers and I take the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and fourth position in Sparing :D


Cousin Daniel and Amanda Ruesher with Aunt Winnie and my miss little Mummy including myself and my twin at the airport. 6am in the morning. My cousin are going back to Shanghai after a week or so trip to Kuching :)

Inside the elevator squashing my eldest but shorter cousin by myself and my eldest brother









Trip to Miri for the weekend. First night upon reaching Miri, my family and I had Dinner at Tanjung Lubang. Seafood :D






Second day in Miri, went around town the whole morning, afternoon and evening. Later that night, we had barbecue at our crib. Reason for barbecue was to welcome my family from Kuching to Miri and secondly, is to celebrate my eldest brother's birthday :D It was awesome though






Early in the morning we went breakfast nearby Imperial Mall at Miri then after that went back home and pack our stuff to go to the airport. It was our final day in Miri. Before that, we went to Taman Awam, Tanjung Lubang beach, Marina Bay beach and also Esplanade Beach.

At the coffee shop. After drinking, was so bored, then did my name using water XP


That's my mom alright. She spilled hot oil unto her leg and it went pretty bad. It's like the whole left leg was blister here and there.

Last but not least. Baby bought a new handphone. W705. About rm800++ Gosh, it's pink and black in color :D I like it though. Ha ha!

Anyway, that's it for today's blog. Once again, sorry to all of my blog reader for the late update. At this moment, I'm gonna take more new pictures to share to everyone alright :D Ta ta for now! hugs!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: