CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1st Basketball competition match

Yesterday night we had our basketball competition. It was our 1st match. Too bad we lose though. It was really tiring and I had to played 4 quarter straight. No substitute for me though. That's why very tired. Anyhow, it is actually my 1st full court competition in my life. New experience in life once again. Tonight going to have another match again. Seriously... So tiring. That is what I've been complaining ever since this morning till now. Ha ha! lolx! Hopefully tonight can win la. Trying my best effort again. Need more stamina too though. Not enough stamina me. Sigh! Ha ha! lolx! Well, basically I met new friends too though. My own team mate also I just met and also my opponent. Well, it's kinda fun though. Besides the tiring moment, I had fun though. Oh yea, I forgot to tell you all that I feel like a stranger in the team. Why? Let me tell you why... Everyone talk chinese (mandarin and hokkien) and I have no idea what the hell they are talking about unless if they talk in mandarin. lolx! I'm the only pure bumiputera in the group some more. There's 1 of them is mix chinese and Iban but still.. He's chinese though. Lolx! Funny funny :P Ha ha! Tata for now! Wish me luck tonight for our 2nd match :D

iloveyoubaby

No comments: