CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The day before yesterday

yeah... I am officially skip class yesterday.. Due to unhealthy lifestyle. Well to be more easy to understand... I am sick. How unfortunate isn't. Whoa... The night before yesterday.. I keep on waking up every hour. Go to the toilet and vomit and diarrhea. U know the kind of dizzy when u get drunk..? Well, I had that kind of dizzy the night before yesterday, yesterday and also today. Couldn't go to class yesterday.. Today? I couldn't go to class too.. But I force myself to class.. exam bha next week. Can't miss the tutorial study for upcoming exams though. Ggrrr.. Oh well... Still feeling dizzy... And guess what... Yesterday I've been sleeping like the whole day. Since morning I sleep till 5.30pm... I didn't eat anything the whole day and night. Don't have the appetite to eat anything. Sigh! And now I'm starving! Someone get me some food pls?

tata for now!

No comments: