CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weird but the fact

Okay.. that girl "Phxc Chea" I only knew her in Facebook and I never met her.. So I just say thanks for the add.. As how I used to say to those who added me. At first she said that she likes my cam... then the next message.. she said she likes me.. I was like.. wtf..? I don't even know her. lolx!

Okay.. I'm actually not in a good mood because of some thing that I don't even really know. Kinda blurr and not feeling a good mood at the moment. Some people just love to spoilt my good mood whenever I'm happy.

Anyway, whatever la.. I don't really care... Now I wanna share something that happen in my life recently... Check out the pics below alright (:


So this is what I get for my recently Semester Performance Report (SPR) This is my 3rd semester report. As you all can see.. I got 77/100 on my semester weighted average performance.. I have no idea what is that is actually. Don't care! Move on... Total Credit hours are 9 for every each subject.. So basically I got 3 subjects though.. GPA is Grade point Average is 3.5 and the highest is 4 Flat... Which is i only got like 0.05 point to 4 flat. 3.5 is consider very high achievement you see and I still need to improve like freaking a lot! Sigh! Anyway, the last is CGPA which stands for... err.. I forgot.. lolx! Anyhow.. its my overall pointer... From 1st semester to the latest semester 3.23.. Not bad eyh? lolx! *puji dirik me this*


Last week.. I went to my friend's kampung at Kampung Benuk.. Somewhere.. erm.. Kuching area at Kota Padawan. Lolx! I had fun there.. Besides attending a funeral. lolx! That place reminds me of my kampung and the place is kinda cold though! Near to gunung.. Mana tidak. lolx! Okay.. continue to other pics (:


Okay.. the last picture is in my friend's room.. That girl's room. Came back from my friend kampung already la. Hang out at her crib doing crazy stuff like cari tikus la.. lolx! Eat pizza.. watch movie in the room.. Stupid movies like Night at the museum 2. lolx! After that.. Do crazy videos.. Like really a lot and crazy! Ha ha! lolx! Anyway, that's all for now. Hope you all enjoy. Sorry that I've not update often lately.. Been busy lately and it's been crazy everyday. Love ya! Hugs!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: