CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Haih! Haih Haih!

Waaa! I so hate myself for missing back home! I fucking hate everything right now! I so fucking hate myself for missing my friends back there and not even a single person called me. Those that are so closed to me... They don't even called me or anything.. I right now feeling so fucking pissed! Sapa terasa ya... Untung you all la... maybe you deserve it.. I won't tell who is it but you all pandai pandai la tauk who am I actually referring to. I really don't fucking care bout it. Have fun pun just give me a call la. Like how I always do... No use! Tak guna! Pissed of SHYT! There! I know la I'm not back and you all don't know how much I pushed myself just to get back but I just can't.

FUCK YOU COLLEGE! FUCK FUCK FUCK!

*Heart Broken*

No comments: