CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Injured much?

Hello to all my readers. Sorry for the late update. Anyhow, today is the last day of June. How fast the world turns around and it is almost at the end of the year already. Anyway, just thinking of writing something in my blog for those who are expecting for new updates from me. As you all can see. There's a picture of me above with a so-called-clown hat. Ha ha! Just for the sake of fun :D he he! And also as you can see my left arm, there's a bandages on my muscle part. Well, there is where I hurt my hand badly because of basketball competition and which is sucks! I could barely put my hand straight. It hurts badly and guess what. I hurt my tail bone too :S Huhu. Hard for me to run here and there during the game. Sigh! Anyway, moving on.. The other day when I was on my way to college. I took a picture of a policemen. Ha ha! check it out!


look at that! Ha ha! I actually like to see police's motorcycle. It look so cool and fast :P Ha ha! I wanna ride that motorcycle. :P Okay. When I took this picture.. I was still half asleep. Tired of basketball match every night from Monday to Friday which is today. Seriously.. Tiring eh. I had my mid-term exam too yesterday. Luckily can do it. Almost fall asleep during exam some more. Lolx! Anyway, that's all for now (: Ta ta! hugs!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: