CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Starting topic of August month :D

This is my first post this month and I got tons of things to shared. I don't know where to start first. Sigh! This give me a headache. Oh well, I better start from the beginning then. Anyway, all of my story will be summaries so that it is easy for everyone to read and won't be too long till everyone get bored alright. I know if its too long. You all wouldn't have the fun on reading it anymore right. So let's start of with something interesting (:

Okay.. This was way back weeks ago. I forgot to posted it in here. So this is what I did when the electricity when out. lolx! So bored. Some more I was alone at home. Continue on scrolling down gents and babes (:


We went to Auntie Carol friend's house to transfer some of her friend's stuff into the house. After that bought some cans of beer to drink. Pretty hot day some more and it was refreshing when we drink the beer. Ha ha! lolx!

That same evening,

Menda was sad because of her boyfriend. I don't how does the story goes though. Anyway, It's a pity to see her sad.. So I decided and give a suggestion to Miguel. We bought a teddy bear and a friendship card as well including with a paper bag. Hoping that she would cheer up again and not to be sad as if there's no other guys left in this world. Menda.. If you're reading this, I may be just a friend of your cousin but you've been part of my life so it is sad to see you being such a sadness emotion. One more thing.. If "he" thinks that you're not that important.. Let him thinks that way.. Because there are a lot of people thinks that you're very important in your life. To be honest... A friendship is stronger than relationship. Anyway.. Dear readers... Pictures below which you are about to see is another unique kind of way to say your thanks to someone. Really interesting to me and creative! Ha ha! What a brain you have Menda :P


Last picture is sorry for wasting other people's paper. lolx! What a funny last piece of paper :P Ha ha! Isn't it creative..? Ha ha! Well played menda.. Well played on using your little crazy mind :P Anyway, there's more to blog actually but I'm kinda tired now. So I'll continue blogging tomorrow or the next day alright! Have a great day! Hugs!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: