CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A belated birthday for my friend who is 21 these year.



A group of 9 people including me celebrates my friend's 21 birthday. These are the people who enjoy the celebration night. Anyway, it's kinda funny though about something. It's about me. I'm the only non-Chinese, the smallest and the youngest of all. The others is my college senior and i only know 2 of the chinese 'gang'. Which is the birthday boy, Kelvin and Alfred. Later after dinner, we went to a park where it's a bit dark place though. It's my first going to the park where they usually hang out. Here's a few pic of celebrating Kelvin's birthday.

These 3 pictures is where we light the candle and give a present to Kelvin. The best part on these birthday was the pressie. It was a funny pressie that i wouldn't think Kelvin's friend would bought. After blowing the cake, Alfred gave a pressie to him. So we asked Kelvin to open the pressie. Guess what, It's a condom! Haha. Which is so stupid. Lol! The 3rd picture is the proof of the condom and it's a good quality though. Haha! We all laugh like hell about the pressie. After blow the cake, open pressie, we went to Bako. A place where cars race from 10pm till midnight. That night was awesome. Watch car race, free dinner, free cake, new friends and everything that i didn't expect to be happen on my friday night. Anyway, thanks Kelvin for inviting me and i'm looking forward to go Matang for BBQ! Haha!

No comments: