CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

What is it trying to tell me? I'm just too blurry to think of it.

My feelings for you are totally different than what i had felt before. Does this feelings counts it as love? I don't know either. How i wish i could just know how does the feelings of love feels like. By then, i won't be worrying of waiting for you for another thousand years. I just have to go to you and tell the truth. If I'm brave enough, I'll kiss you when i meet you. I'll kiss you not on your cheeks but on your mouth. So that you could feel what does my feelings towards your love. So that you could understand that i totally love you since before. But right now i just can't give you that kiss of mine because you're not alone. You are in a relationship that giving me a blurry sight. I've should have told you that i love you before. If i knew that you did love me in the beginning, i would love you ever since you love me. You knew a lot about me. You like my characteristic and you yourself told me that you like to see me while I'm talking with my friends. With the spontaneous move i talk with my friends. You secretly look at me when i wasn't looking at you. You secretly fall in love with me when you were in your own relationship. You were always thinking that i had forgotten you. But that is the part where you were totally wrong. I say this is because I've been watching our Video more than a million times in my life even though it's the same video. But i just miss you so much by watching that video and i couldn't delete that video from my handy drive. I just love to see it repeatedly. It feels like you were always there for me and so does our friends who were always there for us. I could say this is a LOVE Feelings. Is it? I don't know -_-"

No comments: