CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Not sure. Perhaps I’m still waiting for it.


This few days it was you the only one who text with me. You were always there for me when I’m lonely or when I got nothing much to do. Even when you are busy with your dance practice, you still text me even I have to wait quite awhile. Before I write more, I just wanting to say I’m sorry for my behavior before. Sorry that I force you on doing such nonsense things on your birthday. I’m glad that you didn’t do it. I was so idiot to ask you to do that such things. Anyway, since you said that once you’re out of his life and you’ll come and look for me. It’s not a problem for me though but don’t you think that, before this you were fooling around with his heart? I think he would be totally pissed off because of what you did to him. Well, I don’t blame you but you just have to do some things first. As for me, it’s not a problem at all. I do have feelings on you before as well but I’m not sure about someone who ever been with you. Will he accept the fact that I’m with you? Hopefully the answer would be yes though. *Sigh*. Wait another few more second, minutes, days, weeks, months or years. It would take me ages till we’re together.

“Sleeping in the night with your hands around me,
‘I LOVE YOU’ for saying goodnight melts my precious hearts.
Your wet lips kissing for sweet dream,
Sleep tight throughout the night with me my dearest.”

No comments: