CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Sickness without knowing

I went to the clinic for my medical check up. I was in the clinic since in the morning till 11am then when back for lunch. At 3pm, i went to the clinic once more for my medical check up because one of the doctor in Columbia Asia told me to come and meet Dr. Vargeshe or whatever his name is lah. So when i went in the room, i told the doctor that sometimes i kinda feel hurt on my previous appendix. Sometimes it suddenly pain without any reason. So he check it and told me that something is not really right. "The scar is huge and long. Where did you did your operation?" told the Doctor. So i told everything about my appendix. He asked me to go for a Ultrasound scanning. After ultrasound scan, i went back to the doctor once more. Found out that i must eat vegetable every meal. Well most of my meal i ate veges tho but the doctor said i must eat lots of green veges. Which is i seldom eat green veges but other veges. The doctor also told me to take bread and milk for breakfast instead of noodles. That's not it. From now on, i need to take fruits every night after dinner which is i seldom eat fruit because i'm lazy too. The result if i don't followed the doctor's order is.... DO ANOTHER OPERATION AGAIN TILL IT IS OKAY! I was like "WHAT THE HELL??!! WHAT THE FUCK??!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? DO I HAVE TO GET ANOTHER OPERATION AT THE SAME PLACE IF I GOT WORSE AGAIN???!!! OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!" I got a little bit panic and i kinda reduce all my drinking habit which is i'm gonna miss drinking for quite a long time. DAMN YOU FRIGGIN' APPENDIX! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!

No comments: