CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's been awhile since i've blog eyh. Anyway, there something that messes up my mind and my life this few days and i can't stop thinking about it over and over again. Last weekend night i was totally pissed off over someone. Not my friends but my own family. One of them just kept a picture of something that is not suppose to be kept in the gallery. I mean what the fuck is that doing in the gallery??!! And what the hell is she putting it in there? Hey dude who ask her to put that fucking picture in her gallery, i'm so gonna look for you and so gonna kill you. Trust me! Once i know you, i'll gonna kill you, even if i have to die. I don't even care about my life anymore so why should i care about it! Fuck off la dude!

No comments: