CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

You're done in my world?

""Job: Will you talk to me once more?
--
xXGirlXx: Erm, actually big bro, i sent that message wrongly. It was for my cousin joey. Sorry bout that.
--
Job: Yea i know bout that. But i wasn't saying that you purposely sent that message to me. All i wanna know is will you talk to me again like before? I know i did a lots of wrong and i'm sorry
--
xXGirlXx: Apology accepted but i'm afraid of you now since that day you just blast off at me like that. So, i don't think i'll be able to talk to you like before. Its scary to see someone very nice suddenly say something that slap you right in the face. You don't have to worry bout me yea, big bro. I've got another big bro over here. He's fine and i'm comfortable with him for the time being now. I'm really sorry.
--
Job: Thanks im so glad that you say that. I know i kinda did some silly things but all i wanna know is that am i still your big bro and your 1st bro who always tries to be there for u and im glad that u found another big bro that could take care of u lot better than me and i know that im the worst big bro. im so sorry for everything. Thanks for being honest by the way. I'll learn my mistake trying to be better in the future.
--
xXGirlXx: Yea you are. Now you know, big bro.
--
Job: Umm, anyway, i guess i'll not disturb you now. Have a nice sweet dream.
--
xXGirlXx: You too Jobby.
--
Job: You called me Jobby... Aww, its the first time =') love ya sonia. Just to let you know that i kinda miss ya and i got my gpa 3.13. the highest in my college.
--
xXGirlXx: Don't love me please. I call you Jobby because you're Jobby and because calling you 'BIG BRO' feels awkward. As it feels like i'm addressing my big bro here which i'm not. Sorry. and Congrats by the way.""
********************************************
After that conversation, didn't not reply xXGirlXx. I kinda got hurt so badly in my heart. Really badly. As if i was been stab in the heart and die in this world. After reading the part about she having another big bro, i kinda get all sad. I was been replace. Maybe it's the best for her and the worst for me. I don't know. but i hope she is happy with her NEW big bro. The second part that make my tears fall to the ground was She said i was just JOBBY. She's not addressing me as her big brother anymore for good. I was so break down after reading her text to me. It gave me a big slap on the face for the worst night ever. I was suppose to be happy for my GPA pointer in college as i have the highest pointer in college but things gone worst when night appear. The time when i got the message from xXGirlXx that i've been replace by another person as the position of 'BIG BRO'. All i could do last night in my bed room was crying silently without anyone noticing i was crying, heart broken and the worst is losing someone that i care and love so much out of my side. I can only hope that i'll be fine in the future ever since before. But it never work at all of being fine. I feel so lost. I feel so left out. I feel so lock up by these feelings that contains in my heart. It's just like my twin brother said. "LOVE DIES". Apparently he is true. My love dies as well like my twin's love dies. I feel like giving up in life and one thing, i hope that i lost my memories for the pass few years and let me forget everything that happen. Let see if i do lose my memories, will anyone come to my bed in the hospital or at home to visit me or to take care of me. I just really wish my memory lost or better just be dead so that i won't suffer like how im suffering right now. God did this for a reason but i guess God punish me for my wrong that i'm doing right now. everything is not for a reason but it's all for punishment for my wrong. I just keep on hating my life day by days. Sun rise to Sunset. From morning to the break of dawn. I Just keep on hating it!

No comments: