CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Only when you need me


I just don’t get it when I’m far apart you ignore me. When I’m near with you, you don’t even seem to bother to talk or even say hi. What more to say in text messages. Don’t have to talk about upcoming calls from you. You never will be answering my calls or even call me back. Only when you need my help then u asked for my help especially in your relationship or when you are in bad situation. Don’t you realize that I’ll always be the first person to be there on your side no matter where I am. I may not be able to be showing up myself in front of you but I’ll always there for you especially when you are in bad situation. But the poor part is you’re never there for me when I’m badly needed you. I was hoping you will be there for me especially when I’m sad, crying or even in my bad situation. But you just couldn’t be there for me even to text a message to help or cheer me up. I feel so disappointed after I’ve been there for you ever since I’ve known you. *Sigh*. You never know what I’m going through in my life. It’s always been my worst life ever especially when I’m in my dream of sadness, in my life of darkness and my fantasy without a sunshine in the morning. It is always dark like being in a darkness room without any characteristic in it or even any shadows to be seen.

No comments: