CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Best Damn and Stupidest Thing with friends in my whole life!

My Sunday was my stupidest day ever! It wasn't a bad day but it was fun! Guess what, Sunday is the day i normal go church in the morning. Church service start at 6.30am. Normally i would have woken up at 5.15am or 5.30am but that Sunday (04/05/2008) i woke up slightly late. I woke up at 6.45am. After waking up. I don't know what to do. Thinking of going to church or continue sleeping? Not sure. Then i make up my mind. I go to church! The first stupid thing i did was not showering before going to church! Ha ha! It was late and i don't wanna miss church. So i just follow the western people. Wake up, wear cloth and go out just like that. I did like the western people did. Not showering. Ha ha! On my way to church, i was laughing because of my stupidity. Ha ha! Anyway, i went back home and hoping that know one knew about my 'unshower' morning. Unfortunately, my uncle knew about it. I was like "Busted!" Ha ha. He just keep on laughing! Lol! In the afternoon, i went to the shopping mall (The Spring). Hang out there with my cousin and my cousin's friends. I only know 2 person. That is my cousin and a girl name Marlin. Knew her when St. Mary had a fun fair. I made new friends that afternoon. Geralyn Cheramee Munji (Yen), Beatrice 1990 and Yen's cousin (not sure what is his name thought). We went to Parkson's fitting room just to take pictures. I was like laughing like hell because the 6 of us share the same fitting room just to take pictures and not trying or buying any cloths. Ha ha! I guess we almost spend nearly half an hour in the fitting room. OMG! The fitting room was huge! Ha ha. It was fun. After that, we went to F.O.S (Factory Outlet Store) not sure if it's the correct name. Ha ha! Anyway, it's a cloths selling store and we did something very very stupid in my whole life. I can't tell anyone about what happen in F.O.S it's 'SECRET!' Ha ha! Only those who are involve knows about it and it will be the best damn and stupidity memory for us to remember in our life! Ha ha! Love you all girls! It was fun and pleasure to meet you all. I had so much fun that Sunday. I just wanna thank Wilfred Isaac Kang. My cousin. A.K.A ~ Willy The Strange! Ha ha! New blog update coming up soon. Have fun reading! Hee! Loves!

No comments: