CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Me miss you so much!

I'm glad that my Nastassia was around in kuching even it was only for a few days. I even got the chance to bring her along with me for a picnic last thursday. But unfortunately she have to go back to shanghai again on the same day we went for our picnic. Night flight. =/ I so miss her so much. I so miss my 'girlfriend' and i know she also do miss her 'boyfriend'. (Tassia, if you are reading this, mami and you know about it =D) Anyway, it was a short time to be together with Nastassia and my 'mother-in-law' but it was a fun and great to have them around =D. I wish that i could meet Nassi and her family once again and i wish i could spent more time with Nassi and her family. Anyway, Nassi girlfriend, me miss you already. Kinda feel a bit lonely without you around. I had so much fun when mami and you were around and i hope you did had lots of fun during we had our picnic and you finally had friends in kuching that i introduce to you =) hee. Anyway, i guess next year than we meet again huh Nassi. Hopefully can meet you this christmas. If possible, i want you to be there on my birthday for this year. It would be sweet if you come back to Malaysia on my birthday. Anyway, i'll post a couple of our picture in the next blog alright. Cya! Miss and love Nassi =D Nassi Goreng~ nasis Midin =b

No comments: