CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mount Gading trip (3 Days, 2 Night)











Mount gading camping trip at Lundu was the boom! I have lots of fun and sleepless everyday! Ha ha. We went jungle tracking, watch sunrise at Pantai Pandan early in the morning on Sunday morning (18/05/2008). We had our barbeque on the first night we got there. We cook like a lot of food. Pork, Chicken and Sausage. We bought 6 packs of sausage but then we couldn't finish it till we plan the sausage for steamboat. We had our steamboat on Sunday night. At night, we played Mahjong. That is something new i learn on that weekend camping trip. We didn't really set up camp but we stayed in a chalet. It was a blast weekend i ever had. I was with my chinese friends. 7 of us went for the camping and i'm the only non-Chinese in the group, the smallest and the youngest. When we were in Lundu, we went to Lundu town to buy foods and other stuff. At the same time, there was a girl was totally curious and blurry to see me hanging out with all the Chinese people. So that girl start to ask me few question like "Are you Chinese?" and "How come you can talk in Chinese?" My answer was easy. "I'm not Chinese and i know Chinese because i learn from friends la" Ha ha! Anyway, girls in Lundu always see me and felt so blurry watching me with all Chinese people. Oh ya, before i forgot, we even had the chances to laid down on an empty road. The ghost road. Ha ha! Anyway, i've upload few pictures in this blog. So have fun reading and watching the pictures =D Loves!

No comments: