CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Problems? Sharing it with me? Instead of sharing, you're scolding me?!

I just don't get it. If anyone says "You don't mind if i share my problems with you?" I would say it's not a problem. Just share it. But instead of sharing, They end up their talk by blaming and scolding me and the fact that i was just their 'ear' to listen and their 'mouth' to calm them down. At the end, i was assume that i did something wrong towards that person. What did i do??!! All i do was listen and comfort. What did i get?! I GOT SCOLDED WITH NO REASON! This fucking peace me off! Totally, but i just keep quiet because i don't want that person to think that i was mad at them for scolding me. Well, no i don't really care tho. All i do is comfort them and if i got scolded then what to do. Just cool down myself and keep on comforting that person then. Bleahs! This sucks so bad! Ha ha! ( In the end of this blog, i don't know why am i happy after get scolding or anything. Lol!) Out!

No comments: