CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

FUCK OFF DINA AND ASLIZAM! NIIT, Kuching Student! See if you can find me! I'll kill you both arrr!!!

U have totally pissed me off you kn0w! You think i'm afraid of you even though i'm not around from here???!! Bull shit la! You want to see my 5 fingers and my 1 palm on your face is it???!! I can do that anytime. But this is your place. Try if you're back in Miri, sure die la you. You'll having the worst life in your nightmare! You want to be beaten till death is it???!! I'm not afraid of you even though you're bigger than me. Change my name once again, i'll kill you! Fuck you Aslizam and Dina! You both have been changing my name till all sort kind of fucking names! I hate it you know that. You don't respect me and i shall not respect you at all. If you read this then you're lucky la. That means you're eager to start fighting with me. Well, come on la! I'm waiting for you. Let see who die 1st! Fuck off you both la! GET A LIFE!!!!! CIBAI!

No comments: