CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 9, 2008

It was 4 in the morning and i hardly could continue my sleep. Don't even know why though. Around 6am i totally awake. So i just listen to my iPod after all. Anyway, i don't know what i was thinking that morning. It feels that something in my mind is distracting my life recently. What kind of feeling is that. I totally know that it's not love. I totally know it's not sadness or sorrow. What was it? The night before in the morning, i went to sleep quite late though. I was having my futsal till 12am. So i nearly went back home around 1am. Text with a friend of mine till 2am. Then i fell asleep. But the funny thing is that, i dream about someone who i just met less than a week. I dream that her parents knew my parents and we met once again in my hometown, Miri. I was so suprise that our parents are that close and i never knew about it. The girl and i get along well till something that i wasn't expected to be happen. We both are in a relationship together. But it's just a dream. How if it's real? It would be awesome. But i don't think that will happen in life though. I know that girl's heart. But if it does happen, well then... Lucky me and happy the both of us =D Loves!

No comments: