CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I just love it!

What a pretty melody. A friend, a girl who played her piano at night just to fill her time send me a bubble talk. Instead of talking, she gave me her piano melody. I was wondering who and why is this girl sending me a bubble talk? Then again i remember the number. It was from Baby Bear. Upon listening her piano melody, i actually fall in love with the melody sound. I'm so dying to learn piano but i just couldn't have the chance to learn. Every time when there is anyone who played the piano, i was very touch with it. Despite i felt so jealous of them who are talented in that beautiful instrument. I was hoping that one day i could learn piano. Just to feel how touching the melody by my own talent. Unfortunately i just don't have the talent like other people does. Thank you Baby bear for sharing me the melody and the songs that you've send to me. I totally love it! I was so surprise that you could play well. Maybe there is a bit of slack but it's fine to me because it's such a beautiful instrument among other instrument. Thanks once again Baby Bear =D

No comments: