CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I feel stupid?

So I feel like writing something on my blog right now. I don't really care who read my blog anymore or what will I say about someone. I just don't care if they get hurt or not. I don't even care if my best friend get hurt because I know that I got hurt as well. Well not really best friend anymore. I don't feel that person is my best friend or even my close friend anymore. I feel kinda stupid already and I know I act like a jerk but why does that person's friend say that I'm bad while I didn't say anything about her. I don't even really know about her. "Best friend"? should I even refer you as my best friend or not. I just don't really know. You told me that you gonna called me, but you didn't. Instead of calling me, you told me to back of in your friend's friendster. What the hell was that? Because of you, I'll just have to back of. Because of you, I'd rather listen to you. And BECAUSE OF YOU, I got hurt. Like totally hurt. I don't know when will I be talking to you anymore. I think I'll just let it be. Not even telling you when will I'll be back. I just don't know who you are anymore and maybe you don't know who am I anymore. I don't know... What's the point of you saying to me "You're very important to me and I can't live without you" That is so pathetic. You're just saying it for the sympathy you needed in your life. I just can't believe that I would fall for that words. If I knew things would happen like this, I should have not talking to you for quite a long time. Didn't you notice that I'm the one who started to talk to you.. NOT YOU! I'm the one who was always there for you... But you weren't there for me. YOU WERE NOT! It's so freaking idiot. I don't even think that I would want to meet you anymore. You're just a word with stupid meanings on my sight. HOW STUPID AM I TO FALL FOR THAT!?!?

No comments: