CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Sickness occur :S

Today I'm feeling sick since yesterday afternoon and it get worst like a lot. I got myself a running nose (flu), a little bit of headache, coughing, and fever. My lecturer and another friend of mine notice that my face was a little bit out of color. What I mean is I'm not in my original color. My friend said that my face looks really red and a bit dark than usual. It's like my blood are running up onto my face. I didn't notice that thought. I was thinking of not going to class today but I had too because I need to do some revision for next week's examination. It's kinda a bit hard but what to do... I need to force myself to go. I knew that I'm gonna be sick in these few days, but I had to sacrifice my time for the exam which I need to seat next week. Yesterday had my exam too but I was fine at first till afternoon came. Ga ah!

No comments: