CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tagged! You're it! :D

Was tagged by Princess Joanna ♥

Rule 1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


Rule 2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continuing this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
* Definetely a yes

2. Would you fall in love with a girl younger than you?
* Yeah, and make sure she's hot and lovable xp

3. Do you enjoy going to college?
* Sometimes. It's enjoyable when my friends sponsor me makan-makan xp

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
* I have no idea but I think I can do a lots of things with a Billion dollars. haha

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
* Ever did. Lesson learn, Love your best friend as A best friend. Not more than that. Trust me, I've been through this situation

7. List 5 recently watched movies.
* 1. Bangkok Dangerous
* 2. The Mist
* 3. Shanghai Kiss
* 4. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
* 5. Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

8.If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
* I have no idea what would I do :S

List 5 favourite TV shows.
* 1. Drake and Josh
* 2. Hannah Montana xp
* 3. My wife and Kids
* 4. Are you smarter than a 5th grader
* 5. Wizards of Waverly Place

10. Do you have any regrets?
* Yes I do and I'm guessing you do too.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
* I can't predict the future. So umm, no idea

12. Who is the most important person to you?
* Family, friends and her.

13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
* She's my Princess Joanna and she's a cute and chubby girl. My V.I.P xp She knows what does it means :)

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
* umm, I don't want any of that. I want to be rich and married at the same time with full of hearts on our side. Is there any option containing that kind of needs? lolx!

15. What is your favourite color?
* Black and White

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
* I would and I don't even mind but if she's so pain in the ass... The hell would I give her!

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, which one would you choose?
* Hard to choose. Headache2 -_-" but I rather want to fall to only one person which has pure heart towards me :)

18. What are the top 5 places on your "to-go" list?
* 1. Japan
* 2. Beijing
* 3. Hawaii
* 4. New York
* 5. Paris

19. Name 3 things you would like to do but would never be able to.
* 1. Turn back time
* 2. Be with her all the time
* 3. Be there for Gwenne whenever she's needs someone to talk and a shoulder to cry on

20. 5 people I have tagged
* 1. Amalina
* 2. Hui Yen candy girl xp
* 3. Cherylyn Rodes
* 4. Cindy Sylvia
* 5. Cassandra Yong

No comments: