CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

There's no goodbye in my dictionary

There is no goodbye
Because we really never leave;
There is no separation,
Not any cause to grieve.
There is a part of me
That will always be with you,
And a part of you forever
Dwells within me, too.

I am holding you in love
As the spirit that you are;
No matter what the distance,
You really never far.
Nothing in this world of One
Can ever really part;
Whoever shares themselves in love
Is joined in the heart.

When you think of me, remember
The perfection that I see;
That within my heart I hold you
As a gift bestowed on me.
Remember when you find yourself
Tempted to despair,
To stop and feel my presence
And know that I am there.

In the deepest recess of your heart
I'll forever dwell;
Always sending love and light
And wishing that you're well.

So I'd say that there was no goodbye in my dictionary. I mean, saying goodbye actually is a hurting words though. For example, saying good to me is like saying goodbye forever and will not be seeing each other anymore. So I would never say goodbye to anyone or in anyhow unless you're dead. So basically I'd say goodbye to those who leave and wouldn't exist anymore. Anyway, that is the only thing that I wanted to shared few weeks actually but I was busy with exams and other stuff. But hey, do tell me what is your opinion on your goodbye because I know that I never had a word of 'goodbye' in my dictionary and I don't even know how to define 'goodbye' as well.

No comments: