CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What a week :O

I know I've not blog like for so long and my apologies to all my faithful readers. Anyway, things get pretty wild these days especially on my assignments and exams. The worst part is printing out my assignments. I can't believe I just printed out 82 pages of my assignments. Not included my other assignments. It's so tired doing it. Sleeping late at night and waking early morning to continue doing my revision and also doing some revision for exam. Next exam would probably on 9 December. Tiredness occurs again and again. And I can't stop myself being ill since last few weeks. I wanted to skip class but I just can't. Exam is just right around the corner. But hey, I don't really care about that. The only things right now in my head was "Christmas, Here I come!" Ha ha. Anyway, just a few minutes ago I printed out like 4 assignments and oh yea, I pass 1 of my mid-term exam. It wasn't a high score in the class though but I was the second highest :P Ha ha. I thought I'd failed but end up surprisingly marks. lolx! Anyway, Phoebe W. and I are getting closer and closer every each day. Either she or I myself would call and text each other everyday. Ha ha. And we talked like lots of stuff especially her secret admirer. Not to mention that, about someone she hate currently. Lolx. And when she's sad or pissed off, I was the one to cool her down and she was okay the next day :D Ha ha. Well, not even a single person would even know that we both are that very very very close. Most probably people would thought that we're just a friend that come and say "Hi and take care" lolx! So basically everyone, ready for the unexpected things going on around your life. You'll never know what will comes after next.

That's it for today. Need to have my rest. So tired of everything. Lolx!

[I][L][Y] [N][L][Y]

No comments: