CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

oh crap!


My belated wishes in my blog to Marelyn Telun and Sonia Uli. Happy sweet 16th birthday :D Sorry for the late wishes in my blog. I just don't have the time to blog everyday these days. Kinda get busy with my studies lately. Anyway, hope u both did had a lot of fun during your birthday alright :D oh yea, sorry for not giving out any pressie this year. Got no time to went out to the store to buy something surprisingly for you both.

To Sonia, thanks for still remembers me as one of your friends in your life. We may get on the wrong foot and I'm sorry about it :) By the way, you don't have to worry for we are still be friends, I wouldn't forget you just because of all the misunderstanding we had before. So, i've for so long forgive you even if you did any mistake towards me. What's past is past. We can't turn back to the time we wanted right? :)

As for Marelyn, sorry for not keeping in touch with you quite so long already. I just get too busy with college and I never thought I would get totally busy. Oh yea, I wouldn't forget your birthday either :) Everyone's birthday must be remembered especially those who I consider "Special friends" :D

So basically, I've been a friend of Sonia for just one year and a few days. Lolx! I'm glad I even get the chance to know and to met her before. As for Marelyn, I don't have to tell. I even went to her house and not only that, I even know her family. Lolx! take care :D

1 comment:

Marelyn said...

heyy, i didnt realize u posted dis. i gues i was also tooooo busy i didnt get to hop ur blog. hahah. sweeeeet tho. and its okay for d late wish :D gud thng u wish ba