CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Let me be alone from now on


"What the hell?! What are you doing here?! You know Vic? You never told me. Why?! What the fuck! He has one already! So as Byran! Why do you have to choose them? Did you think about me at all? Did you ever think how i feel if i knew they were the people that back stabbing me? Did you??!! You know what, forget about it! I wanted to bring you guys for lunch since i'm going back to where i belong soon. But now i've seen the real character of you guys, i felt very very disappointed. So as you girl! I didn't expect that you would know him as well. I like you so much and you like them because of their look only! Who should i trust now? I can't trust anyone no more. Byran, you are like a brother to me! How could you?! I can't believe you'd do this to me! How could you double crossed me! Vic, you are one of a thousand friends of mine that i've trusted. Why did you do this to me? You have yours already. Why did you have to be with her as well? I can't understand why. Everything in this world, both of you would be the last person i suspected. Mag, you don't even bother if he is with you in the same time with her? How pathetic! What a slut you are! Seems don't care about it at all. You shouldn't be love by anyone! I feel so sorry for the four of you! You know i love you so much then again you make my life miserable! Still not enough of what you have done to me is it??!! I can't believe what i am seeing right now. Since you want it to be this way, i'll vanish from your life for good and forever but i'll always love you forever. It seems that four of you as my friend are double crossing me huh. I just couldn't believe it. I'll vanish from now onwards so that you nor i myself wouldn't hurt my own feelings after what i've seen. I'm OUT OF HERE!" Next thing four of them shouted " Job! We're sorry. We didn't mean to do this to you. Job! Come back! Come back!" As i walk further and further, my tears felt onto the ground. Ignoring their voices as well. They had crush my heart so badly till i have to vanish from their life completely so that i won't feel the pain and i won't feel so frustrated over it.

Then i woke up. real tears fall down on my face to the ground. It was a nightmare but the dream was telling me something. Something that gotta do with move aside from their life and not to interfere their life anymore. I guess I'd gonna do that because i don't wanna be hurt as how it shows in my dream. I'll forgive the four of you but i'll never forget what have you four done to me. If this comes to reality, it would be a scar in my mind and would be a shadow of my dreams every night i sleep for the rest of my life. That would be miserable enough after what the four of you had done to me and i hope you're happy about it!