CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

When will i have it?

It's hard to feel left out when in terms of being lonely. I just wanna feel how other couples feel. How it feels to be cared by someone who will love you? I can never had the chance to feel what does loves is all about? How does it feels? Why can't i have these kind of relationship with others? Everyone seems to had an awesome relationship and i don't. Explain to me what is love are all about? Define it to me. I need a companion to share my life with. Not as a friend, siblings but a special relationship. Everyone seems to say positive stuff about me and i should be in a relationship already. Unfortunately, i'm not having any relationship at all for the pass few year. Thanks for saying something positive about me girls and boys but i am still not in a relationship with anyone? Is there anything wrong about me? If there isn't, then how come i am not similar to other couples? Sometimes i would feel jealous. Jealous of watching couples being together. I myself also wanna feel how it's like to be in a special relationship? I would just shut the hell up and pretend to be happy. Inside my heart i felt so jealous and i felt like i am not worth to someone in this world. How sad is that huh?.. Wish that i am in a special relationship like other couples. =(