CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I should have shoot myself when i had the chance
It's crushing my bone in my head! This month was the worst month ever. All i got myself into was a nightmare. Super challenging month. Ouch! Exams, relationship problems and a lot more that i myself couldn't list out. Hope that next month would be much better. These month i've been so EMO! I'm trying to be an hyper boy to everyone but every each day, my life gets damn. From the morning breeze till the break of dawn. New month for tomorrow and i hope that new month gonna spice up my life. If not, i'm sure gonna be crazy of being so emo! Anyway, i kinda miss her. I wanna talk to her and even texting message to her but i'm afraid. I'm afraid that she'll ignore me. Every each day i keep worrying about her. Every moment i keep thinking of how is her life going on right now. I can never get the answer by myself except she alone communicate with me. If she gave me a message or a miss call, i would totally be freaking happy and crazy. By that text message or miss call, i could say that she still remembers me and even still know that she will always be right beside me even though she is busy. I'll just have to wait for 'that' text message or miss call. Even if it took for years. I'll wait as long as i life. God i miss her so much!

No comments: