CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wish Come True
Sometimes?
My first thoughts of going back to Miri was "Could my wish come true to meet my friends that are so long i've not met? Could my wish come true to meet my friends who lives in overseas?" Well this question just keep on repeating in my mind. Feeling so down that i couldn't meet them even for a second. My last day in Miri was superb! Everyone starts to call me and asked me out. I indeed accept their invitation. Since it was my last day in Miri, so why should i just stayed at home doing nothing right?
Went out on my last night. Went to a place that is completely a spot of a meeting point for everyone (well... Almost everyone). As i reach to the meeting point, i sense that someone that i've been looking forward to meet will appear in my life after for so long i've not met.
I was wondering and minds asking question. Who could that "someone" are?
Went in the meeting point was awesome! People that i've not seen for ages for instant my cousin Doria, my friend Debbie Lo, my formal schoolmates, my chinese friends, my drink-till-drunk gangs and more!
I didn't expect that i would meet lots of my friends. Most of my happy moment when i am inside the meeting room was to meet my cousin Doria as well as meeting Debbie Lo. Gosh! No one knows how long i've not met my cousin Doria. She had lots of changes on herself and she indeed is beautiful since before. She was so shock to meet me actually because of my long hair but she likes the long hair. When she met me, she was like "OMG! Job, John. Job, John?" Aylwin immediately told her that i'm Job. " OMG! you've change a lot! How are you? You're getting big huh. Dude! You're hair. I like what you've done to you hair." **Sigh** I just hug her and talk to her and don't even bother my friends watching me hugging a beautiful girl. So as she don't even bother her boyfriend.
Doria was like saying that "last time you're so small. What happen to you? You seems to grow bigger. Like A LOT BIGGER than i've expected" All i answered was " umm... I don't know." Haha. Glad that i did meet her though. Miss her a lot. Last time my twin and i use to go to her house just to hang out with she and her family (when we're still small kids)
Whereas Debbie Lo. The first time i met her was just a pass-by-through. Didn't really get the chance to talk in person until my last day in Miri. Glad that we did talk thought. Happy that this moment happens on the right time. As i entered the meeting point place, i only had one can of beer. Then everyone start to buy me alcohol drinks. So eventually i drank a lot and people sponsor me a lot! Haha. Thanks you guys!

No comments: