CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008


Yesterday in college i learn something from my lecturer, Mdm Eva. She gave our class 2 situation about making decision in life that is connected with love and regrets of life for making the wrong decision. The situation was something like this: "A man who are in his early thirties have a great career, great car, nice house and lots of friends. Ever since last time, all he thinks that his career is more important than anything. Having a family in his life would disturb his ladder of success. After awhile, he fell doubt about his life right now. He is wondering did he make a correct decision on not having a family? Sometimes he felt lonely when he went back home after work." This was the situation that Mdm Eva gave. Well, sort of. Anyway, Mdm Eva asked us to write about that man. We pretend to be that man and tell the whole class, what did you regret the most? Well i answered that i should had a second thoughts on making my career as my first priority and if i hadn't break up with my spouse, i would have my own family right now. I should have married my spouse few years back. By now, i would have a romantic wedding anniversary and watch my children graduate and end their education life. That was my answered. From that moment, i've realise something. I shouldn't break up with my girlfriend. The girl that really likes me before but i didn't like her at all but only like her as a friend. After form 5, i started to see my ex-girlfriend more often than before and she is getting beautiful ever since i break up with her. I was so stupid to break up with her. She was perfect! She was a loyal girlfriend i've ever had but i didn't realise that. How i wish i could have her back. It would be wonderful enough to be with her as a soulmate. Unfortunately, i let her go without any tears or any sadness but i let her go with lots of regrets. I shouldn't do that to her. I should love her as how she love me. Anyway, i'm sure you all are curious who is that person right? Well her name is.... *talking in my own mind*..."should i tell or just keep it as a secret? Bleash! It's an old memory, just tell!" *making a decision to tell everyone* Well, here goes... Her name is Phoebe Woodford. Phoebe, if you are reading this blog, i'm truly sorry for what i've done before and would you forgive me? I miss judge you by the way u act before, the way you make your own life and the way you treat me before. You didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who wants to break off because i don't feel right on playing love games on you and not serious when i'm with you. I'm Sorry.

No comments: