CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

What had happen to us?


I mean we both were just fine in the beginning. Suddenly everything seems to change completely. I don't understand why is this happening? Did i do wrong or make something that you didn't like? You don't know how much i miss you so much. I could even barely think of other stuff except thinking of you. Do you think my smile are always in my heart as how my smile are shown on my face? The answer would be NO! My smile on my face was just a fake because i am crying all the time whenever i am thinking of you. I wish to see you once again. I wish to talk to you once again. I wish to feel your appearance in my existing life because right now i feel that your existance is not around and i can't feel your living soul in my life. I feel empty without you. Not a single word i heard from you after a fatal tragic happens. Beneath my heart, i am lonely without you. You have gone and vanish from my life without a sound. Your whisper usually calls me to please you but not anymore. It's just not the same when you're not around as before it was. One small thing could change the whole world of life. That is what happen in my life. You are missing in my heart and that change the whole thing in my world of life. It doesn't feel the same anymore after you're vanish. I keep on searching for you but all i seen was the shadow of your pictures. I keep on looking for you and all i got is the voice of a friend saying that you're not around anymore like before. It feels so different. I feel so 'unwanted' like before. I assume that you don't feel the way i feel right now. You wouldn't know how it feels to be left out and to be alone without you in my life. You're disappearance makes me useless for living. I need you to be there for me no matter where or what. As long as you are always there for me like i did. I will always there with you no matter what will happen. When you're down, i am the one who comfort you like i always did but you didn't know what is my purpose on comforting you. You didn't realise that i was always there for you. You keep on ignoring me that is why you didn't know my existance on comforting you. All you think was i am just saying the words of being there for you all the time but i never show up. Actually i was the first and one of the person who always there for you only that you were busy with other people's life and not mine. How could you think such thing? I was totally always there for you and you said that i don't even care if there is anything happen to you. You were wrong. I was there for you and i should say that you weren't there forme when i am in totally chaos of my life. Come on, you was too busy to ignore me even a second pass by your life. I wonder if i am gone, will you even care? Most probably.... NO! Ahh~~~ You words are just a fake and a lies which i should have notice it ever since before. All the promise that you've made to me was just a lies as well. My promise to you were never a lies. I kept my promise and i accomplish my promise. What about you? Do you keep your promise like i do? I guess not ='(