CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Read the pictures Continuously and You'll Understand






I don't give a damn thing about this feelings anymore. I don't care if it really exist anymore because no one shows me the true meaning of this BullShit words! If i fall for you and you fall for me, maybe it will show me the true meaning of this fcuking words in the pictures! I'm so pissed off almost everyone but i pretend not to get piss off. I don't want anyone to know what am i feeling right now. "You okay de ma?" "Are you ok Jobby?" "Your message kinda different" Everyone seems to ask me what the hell is wrong with me. "I'm suprise you'd even care or get worried of me". That is what i answered to someone. It's almost a month you all didn't contact me and did you remember anything about me while i'm not around in front of your freaking eyes? I guess not. Suddenly you all seems to care about me. Worried about me. All the time when i'm away, i've keep missing you all. Keep on thinking about you all. You all never cared even. Don't even bother to asked how am i doing here? Do you all think that i'm so fcuking happy when i'm away from you all? NO!!! I'm so lonely without you all! I'm trying my best to go back just for the sack of you guys and girls. What did i get for a retun? Forget about me when i am totally gone even for a second. That is what i get. What the Fcuk! I am so pissed off till i can't describe how pissed off am i. Pissed of shit! Bastard! Fcuk off la! You never consider my feelings! "I love you" is so pissing me off. If i coul just cut off my heart and let it bleed till i fcuking torture myself! Ahh~~~ Fcuk off! Fcuk off! Fcuk off!

No comments: