CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

This morning on my way back from the city for breakfast, my nephew tell us (me, my cousin and my aunt) about his classmate. My nephew's name is Shane Noel. The story was like this. He was saying that his friend asked him to buy something for him. Then we asked him "Is your friend name Mathew that asked you to buy something for him? Did he gave you his money to buy the stuff?". He answered "Yes he did gave me his money but his name is not Mathew. His name is Shawn" After hearing he said the name of his friend. I suddenly think of someone that has a similar name as her. A girl name Sonia was the person that suddenly appear in my mind. Her nickname in her blog was Shawnea. Which is just add in "EA" in Shawn's name. I kinda miss her actually after for so long didnt meet her or even contact with her. I wonder is she doing fine or not. Kinda curious tho. Anyway, just wanna let Sonia know that i kinda miss Sonia ever since i've not contact her. I didn't contact with her is because i'm afraid that i'm disturbing her while she is busy. Hmm. *sigh*

No comments: