CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Actually i don't know what to say right now but i feel like posting something for my blog as an update post. Gosh. This month is a hard month for me. I kinda shrunk my grades in college. I only get 57% in Financial Accounting and 52% in Information for Management Control. Kinda a bit hard thought. But i was relieved that i got my Macroeconomics 96% Which is one of the highest mark in my class. Blah's! But still i am not happy with my other Accounting course subject. I so suck at it this time. Now i need to get more higher grades for my final exam of this second Semester. Aah~!!! Anyway, another dream occur again last night. Frequently having dreams these days. I wonder why. Hm. Ta ta. That's all for now. Daaa

No comments: