CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008


Sometimes i kinda missing holding hands. I miss the time where i used to hold her hands tight so that i won't let her go. But i went to the wrong path. I let her hands go. I shouldn't let her hands drop from my hands. That was my very mistake that i will regret for ages. I can't believe i just let it go. I miss you so much. I miss everything about you. Now you are seeking help from me. Asking help from me about what should you do in certain situation especially in your love relationship. I didn't want to help you at first because i still like you every since i let you go but i have no choice except to help you. I don't want you to have a heart broken relationship. I'm willing to do anything to help you with your life. If i'm lucky to have you back, i will love you forever than before. Now it is too late for me to love you till forever because i've let you go out of my hands. How i wish i could turn back time and be with you since the day i'm with you till forever. I would be so happy to be in that relationship. Each day, you are getting pretty. I just had to lose you from my grip. I should have just keep your hands in my palm. And i wouldn't have to be lonely like right now. If i could just tell you the truth that i still like you. Would you still accept me? I may not be the perfect face you want but maybe my heart of face those look perfect to you. If i could just have the guts to tell the truth to you once again. The thing is, i always get the fear of rejection. How i which you were able to read what i've written down in this blog of mine & let you read everything about the truth. The truth about my heart are still within your life. Lots of mistake i've been doing in my life and i can't do anything about it except accepting this 'Karma' that God have given to me and let me be punish for years. I still love you so much and i miss you so much. Every time you miss called me, i would be so happy to call you back and talk to you. I would be so happy to talk to you on the phone for hours. Unfortunately i still can't tell you the truth about what i am feeling right now.

No comments: