CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm standing on the edge waiting for you to come
.:Theodoric:.
.
A girl like you is impossible to find in this world. Stand on the edge with me. That is all i'm asking from you and i'll hold on your hands tight. Forever i'll be with you and together the both of us discover our world. Please give me a change to tell you how i was feeling and i'll never let you go out of my side. I'll look in your eyes and convince you that i will never let you go. Tonight will be the night that i would fall for you. I swear that i'll never fall apart and i will not change my mind on you. I'll hold on to your words and i will always love you for eternity. This second, this minute, this hour, this day, this week, the year and most importantly, this moment i will love you more than you know. Your face reminds me of the shinning star up upon the sky that appears at night together with the bright moonlight. If i could just stop the clock at least for a few seconds to enjoy the night lying down the ground and watch the stars shine so beautiful as how you shine my life by changing my stars into something extraordinary. Something extraordinary that would be a beautiful memory to be remember for life! I could just smile in my dream thinking about it while the moonlight shines to my bedroom.

No comments: